PerfectDisk 12.5 is now available. This new release is free to all PerfectDisk 12 users. PerfectDisk 12.5 is free to all licensed PerfectDisk 12 users – even if you are not on Support & Upgrade Protection. If you are a licensed PerfectDisk 12 user, you are entitled to PerfectDisk 12.5 at no charge.
For all PerfectDisk 12.5 components, there are enhancements to OptiWrite that provide up to a 20% improvement in OptiWrite performance, as well as bug fixes.
PerfectDisk 12.5 Professional for home consumers includes the Space Management features described below.
All other versions include both Space Management and Peer-to-Peer Remote Capability described below.
- Duplicate File Finder: recovers disk space by detecting and removing duplicate files such as text documents, pictures, music, and videos.
- Recycler: purges the Recycle bin and removes temporary files so that your drive remains clutter free.
- Space Reports: lets users view graphical and statistical reports of file usage and allocation.
Peer-to-Peer Remote Capability
- Remote Control: allows users to take control of any client running on a remote computer with the power to access features normally only accessible via a local client.
- Remote Management: allows users to make on-the-fly changes to client configurations and behaviors without the need to use Remote Desktop.
- Console Integration: supports direct connections to remote clients via the PerfectDisk Enterprise Console.
For up-to-the-minute news like this on PerfectDisk as well as other product and industry news and opinion, follow PerfectDisk on Twitter.