PerfectDisk defrag and fragmentation prevention is faster than ever.
Service Pack 5 for PerfectDisk 12.5 is not just any old update. Windows 8 support is here, along with changes to the handling of SSD, flash and USB drives, missed schedules due to sleep mode or hibernation, improvements to the PerfectDisk interface, product responsiveness and more! Initial feedback from PerfectDisk fans:
“The UI is much faster! Windows 8 is now complete with PD 12.5….the OS is super smooth and fast”
- Kenneth M., Computer Technician, Mosta, Malta
“SP5 is almost like a new product. I don’t think PerfectDisk has been this responsive since 9, though I can’t speak for others.”
- Danial H., Campbelltown, New South Wales, Australia
“Just amazing awesome!”
- Drew C., System Developer, Massapequa, New York
Make sure you’re running the most up-to-date version of PerfectDisk:
Home Users: Extend Your Free Trial
If you are currently using a free trial evaluation of PerfectDisk, extend your 10-day trial to a 30-day trial by downloading PerfectDisk Pro or PerfectDisk Home Premium over your existing product of the same name.
Already a Licensed PerfectDisk 12.5 Customer?
Just click Check for Updates in your PerfectDisk Help menu.
- PerfectDisk 12.5 Service Pack (SP) 5 Build 312
- Windows 8 defrag, Windows Server 2012 defrag and more coming soon
- PerfectDisk 12.5 Service Pack 5 coming October 10th
- PerfectDisk will support Windows 8 in v12.5
- Windows 8 and PerfectDisk