At least the ones in our Beta test have told us that.
As the PerfectStorage beta test winds down and we make final preparations for our launch next week, I wanted to share just some of the feedback we have received from the test sites.
About 60% of the beta testers told us that the biggest benefit of PerfectStorage is saving time over traditional, manual methods for reclaiming thin-provisioned disk space. Another 20% listed saving time as the second biggest benefit. The other biggest benefits conveyed by the testers were:
- Better overall storage management
- Better reporting
- Being able to delay hardware purchases
Over 80% described it as very easy to use or easy to use.
Over 75% say that PerfectStorage should be part of every storage manager’s set of tools.
Over 90% said they are very likely or likely to recommend purchase.
Is your organization doing thin provisioning? Are you spending unnecessary time maintaining it or overspending on storage?
PerfectStorage — Coming April 23rd.
- Use SDelete command line to zero free space? Just say no
- This provisioned space reclamation — fixing the free space dilemma
- Coming Soon — PerfectStorage: Automated Thin-Provisioned Space Reclamation
- Reclaim thin provisioned space — intelligently
- SDelete Zero Free Space — A Smarter Way
- Thin Provisioning Space Reclamation — Avoiding SDelete
- Automatically Reclaim Unused Free Space on HP 3PAR SAN
- Thin-provisioned virtual disks — SDelete alternative to reclaiming space
- SDelete alternative for P2V (Physical-to-Virtual)
- How to Zero-Fill Free Space Efficiently
- Can You Benefit from PerfectDisk’s Zero-Fill Free Space?
- The Problem with Thin-Provisioned Disks
- PerfectDisk’s Zero-fill free space on thin-provisioned disks
- An SDelete alternative for recovering disk space from thin-provisioned disks