PerfectGuard Version 1.6.1 is now available. This new version includes several enhancements as well as bug fixes.
PerfectGuard has an auto-update feature that checks for updates when the product is launched. You can also manually check for updates by clicking Services in the left navigation area and then clicking Updates and then clicking Check for Updates.
- KeyCrypt SDK updated to version 126.96.36.199 (which fixes many bugs related to the keystroke encryption on Win8 64-bit)
- Fixed a rare freeze related to Windows trust verification API
- Fixed an issue with PerfectGuard receiving incorrect OS version information
- Improved error reporting system
- Improved tracer
- Improved error handling
- Added an option to enable/disable the encrypting keystrokes functionality on Windows 8 64-bit
- Several improvements and bug fixes applied to core components.